[nfbwatlk] Musicians Being Selected for Seattle Sluggers Beep Baseball Celebration Event

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:29:05 UTC 2015

Kevin, I realize this is not about your celebration but it is about the game
you are playing here in Vancouver. I have heard that there will be pizza for
those who are actually playing on Saturday but not for spectators.
Unfortunately there is really not any place for spectators to go during the
lunch break. I would suggest that some of the same pizza which is being
provided to players could be sold to spectators for a fee. I have been away
so I am not sure what plans had been made at this point. I will be promoting
the event at our chapter meeting this afternoon so if you can give me any
insight on meals before three thirty I would appreciate it. Betty