[nfbwatlk] Stranded by airline, a disabled D.C. activist crawled off his flight. But thehumiliation was far from over.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:10:31 UTC 2015

When ow travel with my dog, I like to pre-board, because I want
to get her in and settled before the other passengers come on
board.  It saves her paws from maybe getting stepped on, allows
me to get her harness off, and, depending on where I'm sitting,
she is hidden so I don't have to put up with people's stupid
questions.  Grr! As I get older I'm getting less and less willing
to talk about my dog.  I just want people to leave me alone.
Lol.  But if I'm traveling with just my cane, I don't feel the
need to pre-board, because I can follow the other passengers on.
But you're right, they sure like to put us in little boxes, and
treat us all the same.  Sigh.    Debby