[nfbwatlk] Convention Election Results (was RE: Convention Results)

Tue Nov 3 22:34:49 UTC 2015

Nice Mike. And, congratulations to those elected

/s/

Bennett.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 8:19 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Cc: Mike Freeman
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Convention Election Results (was RE: Convention Results)

At the 2015 NFB of Washington convention, elections were held for two positions on the Board of Directors, National Convention Delegate and National Convention Alternate delegate. Betty Watson (Vancouver) and Gary Mackenstadt (Sequim) were reelected to the Board of Directors. Marci Carpenter, NFBW President, Seattle, was elected as National convention Delegate and andrea Travis (Seattle) was elected as National Convention alternate delegate. Congratulations to all those who were elected.

Mike Freeman