[nfbwatlk] groceries at national convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 28 15:21:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
I will do that. I always bring snacks with me. But I was thinking more about
a meal. I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it. I love cashews!
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)