[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Be a part of something special

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue May 26 23:01:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
Yeah! I wish I could sing in the choir but there's no way I can do a video audition. Personally, I don't think auditioning should be necessary. But they're probably trying to control the size of the choir.

 My sister and I sent in a song for the contest. As far as I know no one actually won. But they said they were taking ideas from several tunes and sets of lyrics and coming up with one of their own for our new NFB song. I am sure curious about hearing it. I don't know if I'll hear any part of what Barbara and I did or not. The audio we sent in wasn't very good because neither of us knows how to do audio on the computer very well. All of that was a year ago. Wow, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago we were working on that project.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name
Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)