[nfbwatlk] Wine tasting

Fri May 15 18:05:46 UTC 2015

Kay and All,

I am sorry to hear about Bernie. I didn't know her well, but had several occasions at the state convention to talk with and get acquainted with  her. She will certainly be missed.

As far as the wine tasting, sounds like it was fun and profitable--the two elements of a successful fund raiser. Keep up the good work there.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kaye Kipp via nfbwatlk
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 9:56 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Cc: Kaye Kipp
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Wine tasting

On a lighter note, the Clark County chapter hosted a wine tasting on May 3rd.  We all had a fine time, and it was a great success.  We raised $815.00 for the state scholarship fund.  We expected between 60 and 65 people.  The place was packed, and Three Together did a very fine performance, which was much appreciated.

Kaye