[nfbwatlk] For anyone in VancouverorPortland who might be interested

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:01:47 UTC 2015

Howdy!

I wanted to let you know that this weekend, Bill Murlin and I ("Fine
Company") (my folk music duo) have two gigs, in Portland and Vancouver!

Friday, May 8th, we will be part of Artichoke Music's Friday night
Coffeehouse series.  Fine Company is thrilled to be playing at one of
Portland's best known venues which proudly promotes live acoustic music.
Sandy Bly will join us for this gig.  We will be sharing the evening with
some other acts.  I believe we play at 9:00.Doors open at 7:00 and the show
begins at 7:30.

www.artichokemusic.org <http://www.artichokemusic.org>

The following evening, we will be playing a gig in Vancouver at a wine shop
called Burnt Bridge Cellars.  Our friend, Deb Blakewood, told her friend,
who just happens to own the wine shop, about us.  He watched some of our
Youtube videos and said he'd be happy to have us play there.  Very cool.
Deb will join us on bass and even do a few of her own songs.  It will be
very cool, and I think it will be an even better time with friends there
supporting and cheering us on.  And, I hear the wine is great as well.

So, come join us:

Saturday, May 9

6:00-8:00 PM

Burnt Bridge Cellars

1500 Broadway St, Vancouver, WA 98663

www.burntbridgecellars.com

Check Fine Company out at the following links.

www.facebook.com/finecompanymusic <http://www.facebook.com/finecompanymusic>

Youtube links

Midnight On The Water

 <http://youtu.be/yggeJ2r-t2Y> http://youtu.be/yggeJ2r-t2Y