[nfbwatlk] Are our rights to speak freely on airplanes still intact?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Mar 26 18:26:55 UTC 2015

In every struggle by minorities to achieve equality in society, there have
always been those who favored a "go-along, get-along" stratagem and those
who favored out-and-out confrontation. In the case of the fight for
first-class citizenship by African-americans, Booker T. Washington and
W.E.B. Dubois come to mind as proponents of these two approaches.

Mike