[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu Mar 26 15:09:12 UTC 2015

We checked the overhead bin, and had we put it in first, that would have
been fine. It was packed and I would rther have a useable cane at the end of
my flight than a broken one. I also, usually trabel with a folding cane.
This was an exception.
To each their own on the battles they choose.
I mean really, if the plane goes down, is the cane really likely to be
intact?
just saying.