[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Mar 26 02:14:53 UTC 2015

I certainly understand. But it's up to each individual to do what s/he
thinks best. The crux of the matter here is, however, that the airline
personnel had no cause to complain since the cane was being stowed
correctly. You know this already; I stress it only for those newer to the
NFB than initial involvement during the girassic period! <grin>

Mike