[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Call for Participation in Paid Study

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 01:23:00 UTC 2015

I spoke with this person this morning. This is a legitimate survey from Cigna. It is limited to those who have e Cigna health insurance and who are signed up for their online services. I have no idea whether or not their website is accessible, but I’m sure Ms. Murphy
would be interested in that feedback also.

Marci