[nfbwatlk] Noel

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:30:20 UTC 2015

Hi Noel, I tried sending you an email, but for some reason it
wouldn't go day.  Has anyone else asked for the Companion To
icket yet? I'm interested, if not.  It would help tons for me if
I could do this.  No problem getting to Seattle to fly out of
Seatac.  I'm sure Craig will want to visit his mom on Vashon
Island and his brother Scott, so he will be okay with driving me
to Seattle.  If you want to talk about it, either reply to just
me or hive me a call: 509-690-4624.    Debby