[nfbwatlk] NEED Membership lists

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:11:18 UTC 2015

HELLO! I'm writing again to request your membership lists.
Please send me names, addresses, email (if they have it and phone
numbers.  These are members who have paid dues at this point.  If
you have members who you know are going to pay you can include
them too.  My email address is semisweetdebby at gmail dot com
that is s e m i s w e e t d e b b y at gmail dot com.  If you
have any questions, please feel free to call me at 509-690-4624.

On another note, any of you planning on being on the Board Call
tonight.  It has been postponed until Next Sunday.  I will send
out the information again next week.  Marci has hurt herself (a
messed up joint) that is really painful.  She will be okay, but
keep good thoughts and prayers going her way.    PEACE,    Debby