[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] Fwd: No more excuses:ADA alreday covers websites (andSection 504 too)

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:18:59 UTC 2015

Yes, and given the decisions it has made lately, I would guess if
a case regarding the ADA and Internet were to come before the
Supreme COURT right now, it would be in favor of total
accessibility.  Just my take.  I could be wrong, of course.

On another note, wow, it's almost convention time! I admit that I
think some of the seminars, etc.  will be interesting, but I'm
most excited about seeing friends, and celebrating our 75th
anniversary.  Craig and I will have to decide what we're going to
go to soon.  There are a couple of givens, of course.  Well, I'm
off to do some stuff before bedtime.    Debby