[nfbwatlk] 2015 National federation of the Blind of Washington Scholarship

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:14:29 UTC 2015

Are you a full-time student and Washington State resident who is legally
blind in both eyes? If so, the National federation of the Blind of
Washington(NFBW) encourages you to apply for our 2015 Scholarship. Each
year, we give away two scholarships, one in the amount of $3000, and one in
the amount of $2000. Applicants must also be available to participate in the
2015 NFBW Convention, held October 30-November 1 in SeaTac. Please see the
attached application for more information and the requirements needed for a
complete application. The scholarship deadline is September 18, and
applications can be submitted to either of the two co-chairs, Corey
Grandstaff or Bennett Prows, preferably by e-mail, before the application
deadline. We look forward to your application and wish you the best as you
continue your education.

     Bennett Prows and Corey Grandstaff

     NFBW Scholarship Co-Chairs