[nfbwatlk] Critical Action Needed This Week Re: Integrated Competitive Employment

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 16:40:14 UTC 2015

Advocacy on Integrated Competitive Employment Needed: The Committee on Integrated and Competitive Employment under the US Department of Labor has received some feedback that the subminimum wage provision under the FLSA should be continued. We know this is wrong and the time is now to let the Department of Labor know that subminimum wages must come to an end. Please write an email as soon as possible to the committee. We have made it easy by creating an online template that you can find at https://nfb.org/ice <https://nfb.org/ice>.  To email the committee directly, the address isIntegratedCompetitiveEmployment at dol.gov <mailto:IntegratedCompetitiveEmployment at dol.gov>. Please send your message this week if possible but certainly no later than the 28th of July. If you have questions about this issue, please contact Rose Sloan at rsloan at nfb.org <mailto:rsloan at nfb.org> or (410) 659-9314, extension 2441.