[nfbwatlk] Oh Me of Little Faith!

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Jan 21 21:16:03 UTC 2015

I was in Victoria preparing for an important meeting so missed the entire game!  Good for the Hawks!  If the Super Bowl is as nerve wracking, I may just sign out altogether and wait for the pitchers and catchers to report for spring training.  Baseball has the advantage, or some would say disadvantage, of spreading the angst over a very long season.  I'm still waiting for the Mariners/Tigers playoff series.

But for now, Go Hawks!