[nfbwatlk] what to do with two Perkins Braillers

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 03:14:06 UTC 2015

Hi! I was actually thinking about sending away for a cane, as my
cane broke, one of my last days at Lighthouse.  It was a folding
one, which works best for there, because it's not always easy to
find a place to put straight canes, but after taking it apart and
putting it back together a number of times, it broke into pieces,
flying everywhere.  Anyway, though I'm primarily a dog user now,
there are times when I need to use a cane rather than Neena.  So
I wouldn't mind having it, but perhaps it should go to someone
who would use it every day.  Anyway, I'm interested.    Peace,
Debby and Neena