[nfbwatlk] Frustrated parent

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 1 09:11:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Oh no! I didn’t know that. What about the Louis Braille school in Everett or Edmonds or wherever it is?

Thanks

Lauren

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John #16#33

To become closer to Jesus visit:

 <http://www.AskInJesusName.blogspot.com> www.AskInJesusName.blogspot.com

Join the “bag lady at:

 <http://www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com> www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com