[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd:[Nfb-legislative-directors] Proposed Changes to ServiceAnimal Law Defeated

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:45:32 UTC 2015

I dod't know if this would be helpful to you or not, Mary Ellen.
But in the 90's I was working my third dog Nat, a little Golden
Retrievg.  I got sick, and just kept getting sicker, or at least
not getting well.  Finally my primary care physician referred me
to an allergist, and it turned out that I had dog allergies.  I
began the slow, tedious process of getting shots to desensitize
me.  Of course, I had Nat with me at work, and I went directly
from work to the allergy clinic.  I asked them one day about
bringing my dog there.  They said that the shoot time I was there
would not have any affect on people with dog allergies.  They
said that cost people with dog allergies could be helped by
taking something like Claritin or something like that, and that
short bouts of exposure were generally not that big a deal.  I
sure hope that you are able to get this resolved.    Blessings,
Debby and Neena