[nfbwatlk] FW: [MARKETING EMAIL]New check-in changes at GroupHealth Medical Centers

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 23:04:07 UTC 2015

I'd be happy.  Group Health will be part of Kaiser.  I loved it
when we had it in Portland and Vancouver.  The trick to making it
work for you is to get a primary care physician right away.  The
thing I don't know about is what their premiums will be.  But if
you have Kaiser, they are very much into preventitive medicine.
They gave us free flu shots, they paid for some weight loss
classes, and when I had my eyes removed in 1995, my co-pay was
$5.  They gave me great care.  Once the dust settles, I think you
will like it.     Debby