[nfbwatlk] Interested in beginning a Chapter of NAGDU in Washington State

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 04:48:22 UTC 2015

Good evening everyone! My name is Debby Phillips.  Some of you
know me from emails, since I've been inn the NAGDU list for
awhile.  It's been one of my thoughts that we need a chapter of
NAGDU in Washington State.  I know that there will be some
struggles to get established because there is a fairly large
affiliate of GDUI here already.  But I do not think that should
be a reason not to have a state chapter here.

I have the support of my state President of NFB of Washington.
We will be having a conference call Tuesday night April 21, at
7:30 PDT.  If anyone is interested in calling in and joining us,
(especially any who are experienced in starting a new Chapter,
please feel free to call in.  The call-in number is 712-432-0140.
The access code is correct; 849246#.

I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew, so to speak, as I
start my new job tomorrow and will be heading for Seeing Eye on
May 3, to begin class on May 4.  Lol.  If anyone has any
questions or wishes to speak to me personally, my cell number is:
509-690-4624.  You can either leave me a voicemail or text.  As
I'm working, evenings are best times to reach me.    Peace,
Debby