[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter meeting tomorrow

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Fri Apr 17 16:28:17 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Please join us in Everett at the Buzz in Steakhouse at 9910 Evergreen Way.
we meet at 9am in the red room.
We will have a honored guest, as Marci will be attending.
I apologize for the short notice, the time got away from me.
See you all!
Julie Warrington
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!