[nfbwatlk] Airline Discrimination Incident

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:02:22 UTC 2015

This is not really a blindness thing, but the thing that
frightens me any time I've been in a building where there was a
fire drill, practice or not, is about people panicking and just
running over the top of each other.  That has not happened but I
know that it could.  Large crowds kind of bother me too, because
I know that a crowd can be calm and okay one minute and lose
control the next.  Last summer there was an incident near the
elevators at convention.  I'm not sure what happened, but there
were voices raised in anger.  tension increased a bit, and I hid
behind Marion Gwizdala.  Lol.  He's a very kind man, and just
told me to breathe deep breaths in it out and I'd be okay.  Lol.
Debby