[nfbwatlk] Airline Discrimination Incident

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:12:09 UTC 2015

Just an update, I received another email from JetBlue. Apparently they had sent the original email without first reading the complaint I sent. It was based on the report from the CRO which makes sense now considering how it totally missed the point of what happened. They are now acknowledging that the policy was misinterpreted. "Obstructing the aisle" was interpreted as blocking access to the aisle from the other passengers in the row, which is wrong. As long as my dog is not sticking out into the aisle I have every right to sit there. They are still denying any violation of the regulation because I was ultimately still able to sit in my assigned seat, but they gave me a $50 credit and said that all necessary training and education will be taken care of.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone