[nfbwatlk] Airline Discrimination Incident

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:12:29 UTC 2015

Yes she was completely under the seat. They were claiming that she would be obstructing the aisle, that is, blocking the passenger in the window seat from getting out during an evacuation. In other words, they were implying that I would just sit there and wait to be helped if there was an evacuation and my dog would block the other passengers in the row from getting out. Once I was the only passenger left in the row they were happy.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone