[nfbwatlk] first aid

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Apr 1 18:51:59 UTC 2015

Mary ellen ,
not sure if you are looking for someone blind or just anyone.
Tom has lotsof knowledge in this area, has been an army medic. parametic ,
fire fighter / EMT for 35 years.
I know you met tom at our events.
If you would be interested in connecting with him,  you can email him
directly at
tysonsophie at frontier.com
I am certain he would be able to share information.
Julie