[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader question

Jessiaca Evans jje1203 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 01:07:59 UTC 2014

Debbie, I couldn't agree more. I was feel overwhelmed by the user guides. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes, and I start getting the glazed look in my eyes. Don't worry, a good place to ask your question is on Apple visit. You can post before I'm there with your question, and more than likely it will be answered.

Sent from my iPhone