[nfbwatlk] sRe: NFB of Washington 2014 Convention Agenda

Daniel Frye danielfrye at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 03:58:14 UTC 2014

Michael: what an excellent agenda! Renée and I are sorry that we will be unable to join our friends in Washington state this year. In our absence, please know that we both appreciate how very hard you have worked during your presidency. We are sorry that we will not be there to salute you for your service. Thank you, and we hope to see you all next fall.

Sent from my iPhone