[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Convention Hotel Reservations

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Sep 5 18:30:59 UTC 2014

Greetings.

The block of rooms reserved for the convention at the Hilton is no longer
available. However, a block of rooms has been reserved at the Red Lion Inn
Vancouver (at the Quay), 100 Columbia street, Vancouver, WA 98660.
Reservations should be made by calling the Red Lion Inn Vancouver (at the
Quay) at 360-694-8341 or 877-423-7115. The group room rates may be secured
by telling the reservation agent that the reservation is being made to
attend the convention of the National Federation of the Blind. The room
rates for the convention are the same as were available at the Hilton, i.e.,
$99 Plus tax per night for singles and doubles, $109 plus tax per night for
tripples and $119 plus tax per night for quads.

Our block of rooms is being held until September 15. I'll try to get this
extended to September 20 but cannot promise this. The upshot is that if you
haven't made hotel reservations yet, please do so ASAP using the numbers
shown above.

You won't want to miss the convention!

Mike Freeman, President

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

P.S. The website has been updated to reflect this new information.