[nfbwatlk] State Convention Room Reservations

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 1 16:06:23 UTC 2014

Greetings!

I echo Marci's sentiments of yesterday. If you are not from Vancouver and
you even think you'll attend the state convention, please call the Hilton
Hotel at (360) 993-4500 and make your room reservation today. If you find
you won't be able to attend, you can cancel your reservation up to something
like three days before the convention.

Saturday night, October 4, is the most critical. We must meet certain
"performance requirements", i.e., number of rooms, in order for the
affiliate not to be charged extra.

So if you can, make reservations today either by phone or by going on-line
to our website and clicking on the link to the Hilton NFB of Washington room
reservation page.

You won't want to miss our convention with Anil Lewis as our national rep.

Cindy Bennett (our state Treasurer) and I thank you.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington