[nfbwatlk] FW: [Wcb-l] Opportunity to Participate in Microsoft Accessibility Customer Experience Session

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 27 18:12:34 UTC 2014

From: Wcb-l [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Ford
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 11:06 AM
To: 'WCLList'
Cc: Microsoft Accessibility Customer Experience Sessions;
kford at microsoft.com
Subject: [Wcb-l] Opportunity to Participate in Microsoft Accessibility
Customer Experience Session

Hello WCB Members,

I'm writing from my personal address because it is the one subscribed here
but this invite is coming from a team I'm part of at Microsoft working on
some accessibility customer experience sessions in conjunction with
different product teams around the company.  The email address on the cc
line here of msaces.com can be used to get more information or indicate your
interest.

We are looking for individuals who are interested in providing their
feedback on the Accessibility of Microsoft's Products and Services - both
positive experiences as well as constructive feedback.  It's truly important
that we have feedback from the disability community and to accomplish this
we will be holding a series of 'Accessibility Customer Experience Sessions'
on Microsoft's main campus in Redmond.  During these sessions participants
will try out products or show us how they use their current tools and we
will make every effort to ensure participation will be easy and rewarding.

The first of our Accessibility Customer Experience Sessions will be on
November 14th and if you participate, you can expect to spend about 4 hours
with us which will include time for product feedback, lunch and community
building, as well as some time to learn more about Accessibility at
Microsoft.  This will be a great opportunity to voice your experiences
directly with our product teams and your input will help us to develop
products with your perspectives in mind.

If you are interested in being a part of the November session, participating
in future sessions, or would like more information, please contact
msaces at microsoft.com.  The deadline to express interest in the November 14th
session is November 1.

Thank you all,

Kelly and the Microsoft Accessibility Customer Experience Session Team

----------

Microsoft is currently seeking individuals with *disabilities to participate
in an Accessibility Customer Feedback Session. During these sessions
participants will test Microsoft products and services or demonstrate how
they use their current tools.  Our goal is to have open dialogue between
session participants and members of the Microsoft Community.

The next feedback session will be held on Friday, November 14, 10am-2:30pm
at our Redmond, Washington Campus.  If you are interested in participating
on November 14, or future sessions, please contact
<mailto:msaces at microsoft.com> msaces at microsoft.com by Friday, October 31. If
there are seats remaining in the session, we will contact you to confirm
registration and provide additional details.

By participating in these sessions and sharing your feedback, it helps us
make better products for YOU.  You will receive lunch and gratuity for your
participation.

*Visual impairment, deafness/hard-of-hearing, cognitive, speech/language,
mobility impairment

Microsoft respects your privacy.  Review our online
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=81184> Privacy Statement.

If you would prefer not to receive future invitations from Microsoft
Corporation, please click  <mailto:msaces at microsoft.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>
here to unsubscribe. These settings will not affect any newsletters you've
requested or any mandatory service communications that are considered part
of certain Microsoft services. To set your contact preferences for Microsoft
newsletters, see the communications preferences section of the
<http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/en-us/core/default.aspx>
Microsoft Privacy Statement.

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way