[nfbwatlk] A bit frustrated in Spokane

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 04:48:18 UTC 2014

Thanks Kaye.  It sure happened suddenly.  We had been told the
week before that they thought it would be at least the end of
October.  Then an hour before the day ended we were told that we
would no longer be needed after the end of shift on Friday and
that we should take our personal belongings with us.  Fortunately
Craig was able to pick us up, because I had Neena's bed at work.
It is not the kind that I could shove in to a backpack and haul
on the bus.  Now I'm just frustrated with the whole ESAID thing.
You'd think they've never worked with a blind person before.  The
guy I talked to this afternoon had the gall to ask if someone
could dial the phone for me.  Sorry for the bad word, but that
really pissed me off.    Peace,    Debby