[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader question

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Wed Oct 1 14:56:22 UTC 2014

Hey Bob and listers,
This is a really good idea, I will be happy to show off the reader!! Not sure about a set time, but I will be around, and I am sure we can find some time to sit down and demo/answer questions that folks may have.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Mike Mello, 1st-Vice President National federation of the blind of Washington

mike at mello.com
(208) 301-0565