[nfbwatlk] So much in common, Debbie

Elizabeth Rene via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 15:02:50 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, Debbie, I won't make it to Florida this summer. But we simply must get together for a long chat. We have so very much in common, and so much to talk about. We are not alone in our experiences of the church, though it feels that way when we go through them. And I'm speaking generally here, too, and not just about any one faith. Why not write  to me off list, so we can figure out a way to get together and talk more about our mutual discernment.

Elizabeth