[nfbwatlk] history kicks

M J via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 21:30:35 UTC 2014

Hi Elizabeth,

For me, the conflict was in the past. I was around then also, but that history is over. I chose the NFB for what if stands for. We do our work and the WCB does its own thing. When there is an issue, like funding for WTBBL, where we agree on the course of action needed, we work together. We don’t gauge anything we do based on anything except what we believe is best for blind people, and the NFB is the best vehicle for that action.

I look forward to getting to know you better and working together to improve the lives of blind people.

Let’s have coffee soon.

Marci
206-604-5507