[nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Meeting This Sunday Evening

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 28 14:57:40 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone.

This month has five - yes, five - Sundays in it. Technically, the At-large
chapter meeting should have been held *last* Sunday evening - the fourth
Sunday in the month. However, I goofed and didn't take account of the
surfeit of Sundays so we didn't hold a meeting. Let's remedy the situation
by holding a meeting *this* Sunday evening - the fifth Sunday of the month.

The meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. The call-in number is the usual one:
(712) 432-0140. The passcode will be the usual one: 849246 followed by the
pound sign.

All are welcome to participate. But these calls are designed particularly
for those who cannot attend a meeting of one of the affiliate's regular
chapters.

Y'all call in now, ya hear?

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington