[nfbwatlk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] NFB Library Card 2014

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jun 24 16:22:25 UTC 2014

From: Chapter-presidents [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Everette Bacon via Chapter-presidents
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:12 AM
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list
Cc: norm.gardner at brlcenter.org
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] NFB Library Card 2014

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

The 2014 NFB Library Card is here and will be available at our National Convention in Orlando! This awesome SD card has just about everything and anything you would like to know about the NFB! It’s history and it’s philosophy!

This card will work in just about any player out there! The victor Stream(both old and new), all versions of the HIMS Book Sense(including the new Blaze!), The Plextalk Pocket, The Bookport, both the Apex and Braille Sense, the Pacmate, and more!

If you would like to get your hands and ears on this marvelous collection of NFB materials all in one place, then please come to the Utah affiliate at National Convention. You can also contact Dr. Norm Gardner at norm at brlcenter.org

I have also attached a word document from norm that details everything you get on the NFB Library Card!

See you in Orlando!

Everette Bacon

President, NFB of Utah

Everette Bacon M.A. CVRT

DSBVI Utah

250 N. 1950 W.

SLC, UT. 84116

801-323-4372

ebacon at utah.gov

Twitter @baconev

“I know I was born and I know that I’ll die, the in between is mine” E. Vedder