[nfbwatlk] At Large Chapter Meeting Last Evening

Mon Jan 27 15:08:20 UTC 2014

Those of us who met last evening had an excellent chat, with information and discussions abounding. We missed many other NFB members and those who want to know a bit about what we're doing. We talked about the issues being emphasized at this year's Washington seminar, which coincidentally enough is this week. Not only is the President giving his State of the Union address tomorrow evening, but the blind of the nation will be addressing the congressional offices on what we want and need this 2014. For those who missed our phone conversation last night, you can still go to the NFB web site and check out our legislative agenda, and prepare to contact your representatives and our senators to follow up Marci Carpenter and Mike Freman's visits to the D.C. offices.

Thanks to Betty Watson, who lead the group, and all others who called in, we had a good meeting last night, and I hope in coming months we have many more participants.

/s/

Bennett Prows