[nfbwatlk] Jennifer Gandarias

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jan 23 22:46:46 UTC 2014

To my knowledge, she is not on our list.

She's from somewhere in the Puget sound region and is the mother of a rather
precocious young man (he must be twelve or so now) named, I think, Luke or
Lucas. Denise has helped the family. It is my understanding that Jenifer has
decided that she should become more involved with us so as to make things
better for blind kids.

The family attended a recent NFBW convention -- I think it was 2011 or 2012.

Mike