[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter Meeting _ Dues, Elections

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Tue Jan 14 04:56:08 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

It's a new year and time to get back into our routines, and time to renew our Federation spirit! The first meeting of the Greater Seattle NFB chapter will be next Saturday, January 18th, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at City University, 521 Wall St. THE SEAHAWKS PLAYOFF GAME IS SUNDAY, 1/19 so there is no conflict with that. Please bring $5 for your dues. We will hold elections for all officers and our 2 board member positions. Also, Mark Adreon will be joining us to talk about his recent trip to Kazakhstan, where he met with blind and other disabled people. Of course we will be planning projects for 2014, so bring your ideas and spirit!

There will be the usual 50/50 raffle, so bring your $$.

We will be going out to lunch after the meeting. Anyone is welcome to join us. We are tentatively scheduled to go to Buckley's (I'm waiting for confirmation that there won't be a big sports event since they draw those viewers) The address is 2331 2nd Avenue, on the West side of @nd Ave. between Battery and Bell.

Please bring any blind or sighted people who might be interested in learning about our NFB chapter. Let's have a fun year!

Marci Carpenter
Chapter President
206-604-5507
mjc59 at q.com