[nfbwatlk] Braille on blanket

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 16:40:18 UTC 2014

I will probably always feel bad about our Sammy.  We now have
Flounder, yes, I said Flounder.  At first I didn't like the name,
but it's growing on me.  Poor little guy, he was kind of tossed
from pillar to post until we took him.  It kind of looks like he
was born in California maybe, then he ended up at Scraps, then to
a foster home, and then to Petco.  He'd only been at Petco a
couple days.  We will be looking for some kind of little bell to
attach to his harness.  He's so quiet.  Today I was in the
bedroom doing something, and reached out to get something and
there he was.  Lol.  Well, I'm getting tired so off to bed.
Debby