[nfbwatlk] anyone know of the full Superbowl radio broadcasst being available?

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue Feb 11 00:21:05 UTC 2014

Well, I happen to have recorded the 49ers NFC championship game and the
Super Bole, both  off KIRO in full.  I wasn't probably going to keep them
for long, but I should be able to upload to my site and provide a download
link.  Write, preferably off list, if you want either game.

Dean

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dean.martineau.7
Twitter: @deantopdot
Subscribe to the free weekly Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday at
http://www.flying-blind.com