[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter Meeting Saturday

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Feb 10 20:11:38 UTC 2014

Hello federationist,
We are having our monthly meeting this coming Saturday February 15th at 9am.
We will be meeting at:
The Buzz Inn Steakhouse - Red Room
9910 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204
(425) 353-9620

Will be talking about our upcoming convention,as well as the awesome  achievements made at Washington seminar.
Bring any ideas or thoughts, and plan to share good fellowship over breakfast.
Feel free to bring friends and family, all are welcome.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Julie Warrington / President.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!