[nfbwatlk] snow report

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Feb 9 05:08:00 UTC 2014

Hi,
Oh you guys are getting snow?  Whoa! We're getting tons of rain and floods.
Areas of streets are sliding off. We needed rain but this is like, where's
Noah?
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com