[nfbwatlk] iPhone question

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 22:06:39 UTC 2014

The Apple keyboard is great, and my friend who owns A T guys
www.atguys.com sells a great mini keyboard the size of the phone with
defined buttons, a marked F and J, and a good battery life. I like it
because a lot of the blue tooth keyboards I found that were small did
not have definited enough features for me to type accurately. The
keyboard I recommended also offers Safari support, pressing h for
headings, etc. There are also commands to do things such as swipe and
double tap.

Cindy