[nfbwatlk] Seeking Research Participants who Use iPhones

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Feb 5 16:23:23 UTC 2014

Walt:

Cindy figuratively sat down on a buzz saw on the WCB list, talked with her
colleagues and put out an amended statement that I believes allows dog guide
users in the study.

I surmise that the original thinking was that the app developers wanted
users to use the app to find landmarks rather than their guide dogs. But I
don't know this so take what I say with the appropriate number of grains of
salt.

Mike Freeman