[nfbwatlk] a new audio description company currently in beta testing

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Feb 3 09:20:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

Here is a link to a new company who is going to have audio described movies
and tv shows for blind people to watch. They are currently in the beta
testing phase, but they would like our feedback. Find out more about them
at:

http://talkingflix.com/signup.php?ref=22522

Thanks

Lauren Merryfield

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer

curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:

www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com

Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:

www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com

Cat lovers, please visit me at:

www.catlines.com