[nfbwatlk] My Dad

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Mon Dec 29 17:37:18 UTC 2014

Hello Lauren, I too wish to express condolences, as some may know I lost my father earlier this year and certainly miss him especially during this holiday season it seems. Things hopefully it will get better for you but unfortunately it seems only time and all of those fun memories not the sad ones will always stay with you.

So I’m certainly keeping the you in my thoughts and prayers and may the Lord bless you and keep you always.

Sincerely Maurice mines.
note the text of this email has been dictated by using Dragon 4.0 for Mac, some words, phrases, spines, and/or syntax may be incorrect. Any errors in the text of this email is a result of whether the software or the dictation process.