[nfbwatlk] my Dad

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Dec 29 16:27:43 UTC 2014

Hello Lauren,
My heart is with you, as I lost both my parents this last summer. My mom to
a stroke and my dad to loneliness. Guess he just didn't want to stay with
us, without his life long mate.
I hope you will be able to travel safe to the services, and also that your
mom will find a way to carry on.
Hugs to you
Julie